Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Dragon rebelion application

Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Dragon rebelion application Empty Dragon rebelion application

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Why do you want to make this group? I would like to make the Dragon rebelion group because it will allow to make a rebelion group that actually has order resembling the US army which should allow for some interesting role-play.
    How many people are going to be in it (Must have names when submited and use there steam name not IC). Anyone who passes initation and who is deamed worthy will be aloud to join. SO far it will only be myself and I will be the Colonal.
    What is the purpose of this group? The purpose of this group is to attempt to bring back the United States based goverment. This group is trying to over-throw the combine to create order in society. We will have a hierchy similar to the US army.
    Who is supporting you to make this group? 3 people. Me, myself and I :3
    Is this going to be a friendly or non-friendly group? Semi-friendly. They will keep to themselvves and use force towards other groups if needed.

(Once group is made go under offical groups and post the spots like sniper and stuff under there with the group name.)
    Gravity
    Gravity
    Super Admin

Dragon rebelion application Empty Re: Dragon rebelion application

Post by Gravity Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm

I actually like this idea, especially since is a military based idea.

Accepted

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:34 pm