Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time)

UltimateRuffles08

UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time) Empty UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time)

Post by UltimateRuffles08 Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 pm

[b]OOC Information:

Steam Name: AnalShipment (No I am not UberHaxorNova)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:655544247

What country do you live in: Canada.

How old are you: Sixteen (16) years old.

What is your time zone (USE GMT + or -): UTC-05:00

What do you think we expect from you in the MPF (OOCly): Maturity, quality RolePlay and getting the job done efficiently.

Any roleplay experience in the MPF from previous servers, if so, what ranks?: CCA member (cop) on CombineControl server

What has been your favorite RP scenario on our server?: Well being interrogated and interrogating citizens is, so far, my favorite RP scenario.

Give a roleplay example between a group of MPF members: "Ration distribution is now online."
    (Inside the ration building)
    MPF06:"Apply."
    Citizen:" Clark Anderson, 37628."
    MPF06:"One ration."

Give a roleplay example between a MPF member and an anti-citizen: (MPF 06 interrogating anti-citizen)
    MPF 06 slams the back of his hand in the anti-citizen, loosening teeth and drawing blood from the victime.
    -MPF06:"Now tell me citizen, were is the rest of your rebel groupe."
    Citizen remains stubbornly quiet.
    -MPF06 grabs back of citizen's head, slams it on the table and punches him, breaking his nose.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice versa, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?(When you agree, it means you agree without question): I agree.

Do you understand that the MPF is a disciplined organisation and it will require you to remain mature and disciplined OOCly and ICly while flagged up on the MPF?: Yes, I understand this.

Do you understand that the MPF follows a chain of command and will require all units to obey their superiors (includes admins) OOCly and ICly while flagged up and strictly follow the chain of command?: Yes, I do.

What is your character's backstory (3 Paragraphs minimum): David Johansen, IC number 35276, was born in City 17 and raised in it with his brother Clark. He never knew his father and lost his mother at the age of 16. Applied for MPF ranks when he reached his majority. Impressed by the results of his examinations, the Division General granted him a rank within the Anti-Riot unit based on City 23.

Twelve years in the service, when during an uprising,the anti riot team makes hard contact with a groupe of rebels. An RPG round hit the armoured vehicle. Due to his positioning in the vehicle, David was only injured to the left arm and knee (shrapnel imbedded itself in his limbs). Unfortunately, Clark wasn't that lucky and was killed. David could not return to service for another month when he received a message from his superior stating that he has been honourably discharged and awarded a medal for Excellent Service.

Now living as a simple citizen at the age of 30, in City 45, David feels hatred towards the citizens which he considers all as rebels. Being re-integreated in the MPF ranks would allow David to sooth his desire of vengeance but it would permit him to bring peace, not only to City 45, but also to his soul.

How long have you been playing on serious RP servers?: For about 78 hours.

How long have you been playing on OUR server: 12 hours

IC Information:

Name:David Johansen
    Hair Colour: Mate Black
    Weight:162 pounds
    Height:6'1"
    Eye Colour:Green
    Ethnicity(Skin Colour):Caucasian
    Distinguishable Features(Scars etc...): Scar to the left arm and left knee. Hard facial expression showing his life as a veteran.

Have you ever been arrested by the MPF? If so, why?: I have already been arrested due to a misunderstanding of an officer (I was not the man he was looking for)

Explain your reason for joining the MPF: David mises his old life and can no longer bear to live amongst miserable citizens in a decrepit life style.

What do you expect to gain from joining the MPF?: I except to gain patience, strength and confidence.

What are your strong points?(Experiences): Good aim, fast and tough. Does not let emotions get in the way and cloud his judgment.

What are your weak points? Not a very good field medic or recon.
    General cupcake

UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time) Empty Re: UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time)

Post by General cupcake Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

+support
    Love the back story.
    UltimateRuffles08

UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time) Empty Re: UltimateRuffle's Application for MPF (second time)

Post by UltimateRuffles08 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Well once again thank you for your apreciation and your support!!
    General cupcake

Post by General cupcake Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Np

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am