Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

3 posters

Leopold's Ban appeal

Leopold245
    Operator

Leopold's Ban appeal Empty Leopold's Ban appeal

Post by Leopold245 Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 am

I got banned for not rape role playing correctly. But i was told to i was banned for cursing at an admin. That is way off people minge,troll, etc get a week but i get perm'd for cursing.....I was rape role playing a girl and than she shot and killed me with out role playing than the admin comes blaming me for RDM and tells me to redo. it and than i do than then they role play it out than the people come says "/me see's the cum dripping from her pants" and than they kill me and i called it a day than left. And now i am perm ban.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Leopold's Ban appeal Empty Re: Leopold's Ban appeal

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Hm, while you still did do something wrong, I believe that it should not be a perma-ban.
    HOWEVER, I wasn't online at the time of the incident so I've only heard your side of the story.
    I believe you should be unbanned but I believe you should be temporary suspended from Operator.
    Until I hear the whole story from others and speak with awsome I will stay Neutral.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Your ban time was a little ridiculous

+Support.
    Kehmicle

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:25 pm

I hope you had ooc permission from the player to SexRP / E-RP with them beforehand. It has been ruled in north american countries that forcing sexual gestures virtually counts as [ sexual predation / exposing a child to sexual content ], And as we dont know how old others are online, its unsafe to assume they are old enough for that kind of material.

- Kehmicle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 am