Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

4 posters

Kehmicle's MPF Application

Kehmicle

Kehmicle's MPF Application Empty Kehmicle's MPF Application

Post by Kehmicle Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 pm

OOC Information:

Steam Name: |KEHMICLE|

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25532648

What country do you live in: Canada

How old are you: 17

What is your time zone (USE GMT + or -): -4:00

What do you think we expect from you in the MPF (OOCly): To Roleplay properly and be a good example to new players and existing players who may not have much experience with hl2rp.

Any roleplay experience in the MPF from previous servers, if so, what ranks?: DvL of multiple divisions, on MSG, on Progressive roleplay 1 and 2 and 3. Up to DvL on pi-community and played many numbers of enlisted units on tons of different servers over 4 years on and off. Also have OTA experience on 2 servers. Not as fun as MPF though.

What has been your favorite RP scenario on our server?: When a Judge divisional made a public display of harming some lower units for training purposes.

Give a roleplay example between a group of MPF members:

** There are a group of three recruits in the City18 training hall. They are strewn about inside, checking out the facilities for the first time. Soon an elite field officer [OfC] enters the hall noticing the unpleasant sight.

OfC: What the heck is going on!

* the three recruits clump together in the middle of the room, leaving behind everything they were screwing around with in the training hall.

RCT 1: Sorry!

RCT 3: Yeah! Our bad sir!

* the field officer taps his boot unimpressed. He puts his sub-machine gun away and begins to walk down the stairs, barking a command.

OfC: Everyone line up on the wall! On the double! We've no more time for games!

* all the recruits scramble to get in a line.

OfC: Alright. Like I said, we've got to be quick. We need men on the front lines as soon as possible, so lets get this over with so you don't get yourselves killed out there.

* the training superior paces back and fourth in front of the units, discussing the various training exercises.

OfC: The three important things were going to be learning are practical. Breaching, Firearms Comprehension, and Sociostability Management. Are there any questions?

* He looks to the group and one recruit reluctantly raises their hands. Acknowledging the recruit, the OfC listens in.

RCT 2: What does Sociostability mean?

OfC: Hm, yes. That is a good question and an important one. Sociostability is blah blah blah blah

-Not going to put a whole training session, but from this there is a bit of fearRP and chain of command recognition, as well as implications from the current demands of the MPF.

Give a roleplay example between a MPF member and an anti-citizen:

Radio: 2 Citizens have been reported selling contraband goods around the alley, both are reported male with short hair. One of them has a scar on the face.

MPF1 : I'm near the area. I will have a look.

(the unit notices the suspects in the alley)

MPF1: You two. Wall.

(Suspects comply with Unit and goes against the wall, 1 doesn't face the wall)

MPF1: Face against the wall.

(Both Faces against the wall, Unit radios for backup just in case, and begins to tie up both civilians(with the resist option))

MPF1 Radio: Responding to 69:posession of rescources. Requesting backup.

MPF1: Apply!

(Both civilians say there Names and Id's)

MPF1 : We have a report that 2 civilians have been walking around selling contraband items in the alley, that wouldn't be you two. Would it?

(Civilians don't say a word, and MPF begins to search 1 at a time. 1 of the Civilians has a contraband item, the other appears to be clean. As the second unit appears.)

MPF2: 1 appears to have a contraband item, but the other one is clean, I suspect that the other one was most likely going to buy a contraband. We should bring both of them into the Nexus.

MPF1: Your coming with us.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice versa, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?(When you agree, it means you agree without question):

Of course. the Metropolice to citizen ratio is an important factor in the success of a server and the enjoyment of its playerbase.

Do you understand that the MPF is a disciplined organisation and it will require you to remain mature and disciplined OOCly and ICly while flagged up on the MPF?:

Not only do I understand this, but I am fully ready to contribute in any way possible to improve upon the MPF infrastructure on this server if it becomes needed.

Do you understand that the MPF follows a chain of command and will require all units to obey their superiors (includes admins) OOCly and ICly while flagged up and strictly follow the chain of command?: Of course. the universal Union is a very strict and disciplined faction to take part in.

What is your character's backstory (3 Paragraphs minimum):

Dave was born in Switzerland to a single mother. His father was never found, and She never spoke of him. He lived quite secluded in a rural area with no commercial influence except the trading between farmers down the street. From his birth up until age seven, he spent time learning to move around his home and some basic reading exercises from very old classic literature that his mother kept.

It wasnt long until he grew into a young man. Helping out with the chores, working for the farms nearby, and eventually aiding his mother to pay for her needs as well. He would work for his family's food as his mother hadn't aged well and was tired from the years of support. Once he became a full grown man, the world began to change. the Combine had swept through earth overturning civilization as we knew it and the word soon spread. Dave wanted to hide his mother away to protect her because looking after her was all he knew.

As expected, the universal union triumphed over the nomadic peoples repents. All of the nearby farmers and children and families were split up and shipped off. Eventually Dave found himself in city 45 after an uncomprehensible number of transfers and train rides. the confusion the union can bring to you when you are first assimilated is so frightening. It is their way of cleaning dissent. He was left with nothing but a memory of a past simpler life and a longing for something more. His life was indeed, more exciting as society and urban civilization was injected with the technologies of another world, he watched and waited through an abstract metropolis lifestyle of which he was never accustomed.

How long have you been playing on serious RP servers?: Over 4.5 years

How long have you been playing on OUR server: A Month

IC Information:

Name: Dave Janalyn
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Weight: 172 lbs
    Height: 5'8''
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Ethnicity(Skin Colour): White
    Distinguishable Features(Scars etc...): Nothing too interesting

Have you ever been arrested by the MPF? If so, why?: No.

Explain your reason for joining the MPF: The city works very well when it it well organized. I've had great times enjoying the pleasures of the combine controlled city centers and I wanted for so long to make a difference. There seems to be some powerful businessmen taking care of all economy establishments so the order and protection heroically of my fellow citizens is the next move. I promise to serve the union well to protect the city centers I've grown fond of.

What do you expect to gain from joining the MPF?: To gain nothing but the opportunity to partake in something greater than myself. the Metropolice force is a great service to the Universal union who have simplified life so well for humanity on this planet.

What are your strong points?(Experiences): Ive had experience with manual physical labour in the past. I could be useful with tools from working on farm equipment.

What are your weak points? Not very experienced with medical treatments beyond the basics.

Last edited by Kehmicle on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kehmicle

Kehmicle's MPF Application Empty Re: Kehmicle's MPF Application

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Bump.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:06 pm

You didn't even fill out the whole application. And you don't have the required 5 posts.
    Kehmicle

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Sorry, After a bit more forum activity and some revisions, lets see how it holds up.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Neutral.
    I think you would make a great MPF. However, this application was rather below average.
    Either way, it's not my decision. I can only give my input.
    Zacalog
    Super Admin

Post by Zacalog Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 pm

PENDING. "Explain your reason for joining the MPF:" wasn't filled out, fill it out, we'll see how it goes.
    Zacalog
    Super Admin

Post by Zacalog Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:58 pm

ACCEPTED. Keep in mind, the ratio.
    Kehmicle

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:02 am

Of course. Most times, the number one player encouragement factor upon their first joining can most times involve the ratio. Thanks for your instant attention upon request.
    General cupcake

Post by General cupcake Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Great job have fun!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:00 pm